... I found myself thinking of the way Maria comforted the Von Trapp children in one of my favorite movies. Frightened by a thunder storm, the children descend upon her, and she sings to them about her favorite things, taking their minds off the storm.I was thinking of things and looking at Flickr...and I think I will do 5 top 5s.
So, let's encourage ourselves. Share with us five of your favorite things. Use words or pictures, whatever expresses it best.
1. Five Favorite entertainers:
Kevin Smith, Stephen Colbert, all three Roches.
2. Five Favorite Baby Names we didn't choose:
Sydney, Isabel, Aiden, Finn, David
3. Five Favorite Writers that I fantasize are my friends in real life:
Anne Lamott, Michael Chabon, David Sedaris, Don Miller, Jeffery Steingarten
4. Five Favorite things to eat that I didn't cook:
Tom Ka Gai, whole tilapia with scallions and ginger, cherry custard pie, coffee ice cream, fried pork dumplings.
5. Five Favorite Photos I took (that are on my hard drive at the moment.)