Friday, April 11, 2008

You'll be hearing from my lawyers in the morning

Children's television characters obviously modeled after me:

Jingbah, the pink Boohbah.
Similarities: Actually, I have a photo of myself from a couple of years back with fuschia suedehead hair and a pink chenille turtleneck. It's positively frightening.

Around here, we call that photo "Exhibit A".

I can't really sue the creators of the show, though, since the series was a something of a flop here in the US and I imagine they've spent all their Teletubbies money by now.









Abby Cadabby.
Similarities: In addition to the hair, Abby is funny, creative, cracks up at her own puns, frequently gets lost, and is undeniably an ENTP.

Differences: sadly, I cannot fly.










Pinky Dinky Doo.

Similarities: Artistic, literary, has a little brother, annoys others with her vocabulary, frequents museums.

Differences: i have better legs.

No comments: