1. Ear infection: Seems to be getting worse. 2 days of Zithromax left. What it if doesn't go away? It's like having a seashell against both ears for hours at a time. Except it hurts.
2. My bad attitude: I did absolutely nothing but complain all day long to anyone who would listen.
3. My black cardigan: we're reunited! OF COURSE it was at church the whole time I was looking for it. It's just, you know...black. Anyway, I've got it back. Yay.
4. knitting project: frogged. BUT the yarn survived the process better than I expected, and will be something eventually. But not exactly what I thought it would. And not for Christmas.
5. Phineas and Ferb all-weekend-long marathon: Disney does not actually have enough episodes of this cartoon to run it exclusively for 48 hours. AT ALL. Nonetheless, we watched a great deal of P&F this weekend, and sat through a couple of episodes twice, and I still think it's the best thing on TV. Plus this uses my superpower - identifying cartoon voices. Still the champ. (Though I would never have gotten Riff Raff without reading it on the internet.*)
6. church today - excellent. Excellent message, SHOCKINGLY excellent participation in the art project.
*from a comment on Amazon: "But series creators... must be big-time Rocky Horror fans because the voice of P & F's clueless dad is none other than Richard O'Brien, one of the "Rocky Horror" creators as well as "Riff Raff" in "Rocky Horror". Performing other voices in various shows are Rocky Horror alums Tim Curry and Barry Bostwick"